Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome To Pennsylvania New Yorkers

As you are already aware, the wonderful state of New York has stepped off the porch with a ramrod gun law.  Pennsylvania as being New York's neighboring state is now accepting law abiding New York refugees since Pennsylvania has not stepped of the porch.  Yet.

I am trying to make light of a situation that if you are in the Patriotic blogsphere, you already know.  Years ago, I wanted to go to the range in western NY with a couple buddies that reside in Western NY.  I was told I cannot take my AR up to their range cause it is illegal.  HUH?!

I was outraged.  My rifle back then, was your typical Bushmaster that you could get at a Dunham's.  I guess because of the stock, bayonet lug and some other things, the rifle was considered illegal in NY.  Needless to say, I shot in my own back yard instead.

The story found here: Fuck New York

My coffee mug comes to mind.  "FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING FUCK!!"  Again, the law abiding citizens have sand thrown in the Vaseline.  How many flaming hoops do I have to jump through now?  When does it end?  The article makes my mind vomit. 

"Under current state law, assault weapons are defined by having two "military rifle" features, such as folding stock, muzzle flash suppressor or bayonet mount. The proposal would reduce that to one feature, including the popular pistol grip. The language specifically targeted the military-style rifle used in the Newtown shootings."

What?! 

If that rifle was used in the Newtown shootings as you say, then why in the fuck is there proof that Adam used 4 pistols only and video proof of them taking the so called rifle that did this out of the trunk?  Did Adam perform the shooting, then kill himself, then rise from the dead to hide the rifle in the trunk of the car?  If the coroner stated .223 did it, and Adam's .223 or his mothers .223 was not the rifle that did it.  Then who the fuck did?  Cops chased someone into the woods.  People came out to say there was more than one person.  Why did that get silenced?  HUH?!  WHY THE FUCK DID THAT PIECE NOT MAKE IT OUT?!

Because never let a crisis go to waste.  Even if it's your own .gov creating the crisis to quicken their agenda.

In Liberty,
Israel
III

 

1 comment:

hiswiserangel said...

There's hope in Texas, you and yours are welcome down here.