Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wallet Tactics

Well I must say it makes me proud to be in the the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania when I read an article such as this one.

Boycott of Harrisburg Show

We are not talking about people showing up with empty holsters.  We are not talking about people showing up with rifles empty.  We are simply talking about people not showing up period!  To see the amount of support of vendors that pretty much said "fuck you" to the show is pretty astounding.  I am proud of you folks for standing your ground and yes for every vendor not present, is "X" amount of dollars out of their pocket.

Maybe now they will begin to understand?

I doubt it, but time will tell one way or the other.

In Liberty,
Israel
III

1 comment:

jesse bogan said...

Now if we could just organize a successful boycott of the Feral Government...